2021 UPCOMING EVENTS
- April 10-16: Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Week of the Young Child. To participate with SAZAEYC, visit www.sazaeyc.org/week-of-the-young-child.html
- April 17: Coffee & Conversations Session 4 - Preschoolers + Math = Fun
- April 19: Reflecting on Anti-bias Education in Action: The Early Years - view the NEW documentary and hear from the filmmakers. Learn more and register HERE.
- May 1: Annual SAZAEYC Brunch - for more details & registration, visit www.sazaeyc.org/annual-brunch.html
- June 26: Coffee & Conversations Session 5 - Reframing masculinity to support families and advance equity in the early childhood profession
- August 28: Annual Membership Meeting (virtual event)
- December 4: Annual Conference (virtual event)
To register for any of the Coffee & Conversations sessions, click the button below.
Meetings are generally on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:15 to 7:15 pm. *Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Board of Director Meetings are taking place via online platforms. If you would like to join an upcoming meeting please contact the Executive Director (email@example.com) for the link.
2021 BOARD MEETING DATES
- January 6
- February 3
- March 3
- April 7
- May 5
- June 2
- August 4
- September 1
- October 6
- November 3
- December 1
Contact the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.