NAEYC Accreditation helps families recognize quality early learning programs and feel comfortable knowing that their children are receiving a high-quality, research-based education that will prepare them for future success. NAEYC Accreditation offers programs access to continuous quality-improvement , the latest research on best practices, training, technical assistance, visibility on family-focused search engines (including NAEYC’s own program search database), and much more.
NaEYC Accredited Centers in Southern Arizona
The centers below are the current holders of NAEYC accreditation in Southern Arizona. For more information about each site please clink on the links to view their websites.
- Calabasas Preschool, Santa Cruz Valley Unified District No.35, 131 Camino Maricopa, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Davis-Monthan Child Development Center, 5355 E. Commanche,
Bldg. 2614, Tucson, AZ 85707
- Desert Trail KinderCare, 8425 E Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ 85710
- Easterseals Blake Children & Family Children’s Achievement Center, 330 N Commerce Park Loop #100, Tucson, AZ 85745
- Easterseals Blake Children & Family Palomita Children’s Center, 250 W. 15th Street, Safford, AZ 85546
- Emily Meschter Early Learning Center, 4605 N La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85705
- La Cañada KinderCare Learning Center, 10455 N La Cañada Dr, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
- Ina KinderCare Learning Center, 7277 N Oldfather Rd, Tucson, AZ 85741
- New Beginnings Child Development Center, Building 4801 Smith Street, Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
- New Beginnings Child Development Center, Building 49055 Cushing Street, Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
- Pusch Ridge Preschool and Kindergarten, 10361 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
- The Sandbox, 2701 N Swan Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712
- Senita Valley Early Childhood Enrichment Program, 10750 E Bilby Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747
- Satori School, 3801 N 1st Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719
- St. Andrew’s Preschool & Child Care Center, 969 W Country Club Dr., Nogales, AZ 85621
Interested in Accredidation?
For more than 30 years, NAEYC Accreditation of Early Learning Programs has set the standard for excellence for the early childhood field. This accreditation system provides a mechanism for early learning programs to demonstrate their commitment to high-quality early childhood education. NAEYC accreditation is a journey not a destination. The stages in the accreditation process are intentionally designed to celebrate programs for where they are; and provide the path they need to meet more rigorous and comprehensive standards. NAEYC recognizes programs at all stages in their journey.
To learn more about the stages of accreditation visit the NAEYC site at www.naeyc.org/accreditation/early-learning/process
For more Tips & Tools to help you through the process visitwww.naeyc.org/accreditation/early-learning/tools